- Engaging with us in other aspects, encompassing sales, marketing, or events
- Personal Information Processing - When you use our Services, we may process personal information based on your interactions, choices, and the features you use.
- Sensitive Personal Information - We do not process sensitive personal information. Although you can upload voice samples, we do not use them to identify you. However, we still protect this personal data with appropriate security measures.
- Third-Party Information - We do not receive any information from third parties.
- Information Processing - We process your information to provide, improve, and manage our Services, communicate with you, ensure security and fraud prevention, and comply with legal requirements. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent, and only when we have a valid legal reason.
- Sharing Personal Information - We only share information if we have a legal basis, such as your consent.
- Information Security - We have implemented organizational and technical measures to safeguard your personal information. However, it's important to note that no system is 100% secure, and unauthorized parties may attempt to access or modify your information despite our efforts.
- Your Rights - Depending on your location, privacy and data protection laws may grant you certain rights regarding your personal information.
- Exercising Your Rights - You can easily exercise your rights by contacting us. We will carefully consider and address any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
To sum it up: We collect personal information voluntarily provided, including contact, voice, payment, and social media data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, participate in activities on the Services, or contact us.
The personal information we collect may include:
- Contact data (e.g., name, address, email address, telephone number if applicable)
- Voice samples
- Contact preferences
- Content data (e.g., entries in a contact form or email you send to us)
- Payment data (e.g., name of the cardholder, billing address, debit/credit card numbers, bank details)
- Social media login data
Payment Data: If you make purchases, we collect data necessary to process your payment, such as your payment instrument number and the security code associated with it. All payment data is stored by Stripe.
Social Media Login Data: You have the option to register with us using your existing social media account details. If you choose this option, we will collect the information described in the "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?" section below.
To sum it up: We collect certain information automatically when you visit our Services, including your IP address, device data, location, log and usage data, voices, and sample history. We prioritize the protection and security of your personal information.
Some information is collected automatically when you visit our Services, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser and device characteristics, and other technical information. This information is needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services and for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and usage date - This includes service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services.
- Device Data - We collect device information, such as your IP address, device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, and operating system.
- Location Data - We may collect location data, which can be either precise or imprecise, depending on your device's settings. This helps us provide certain features, but you can choose to opt out.
- Voices - We collect audio samples uploaded by you to our Services.
- Sample history - We collect audio samples generated by you using our Services.
To sum it up: we process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, ensure security and fraud prevention, and comply with the law. With your consent, we may also process your information for additional purposes:
Explanation of How We Use Your Personal Information:
Account management and authentication: We process your information to help you create and log in to your account, as well as ensure its proper functioning.
- Service delivery and facilitation - We use your information to provide you with the requested services and ensure their smooth delivery.
- Responding to user inquiries and providing support - We process your information to address any inquiries or issues you may have and offer necessary support.
- Sending administrative information - We use your information to keep you informed about our products, services, and updates to our terms and policies.
- Requesting feedback - We may reach out to you to seek feedback and improve your experience with our services.
- Marketing and promotional communications - With your consent, we may process your personal information to send you marketing materials. You can opt out at any time.
- Safeguarding the security of our Services - We process your information to maintain the safety and security of our services, including fraud prevention measures.
- Protecting individuals' vital interests - In certain cases, we may process your information to protect someone's vital interests and prevent harm.
To sum it up: In order to ensure transparency and compliance with applicable laws, PodcastAI relies on various legal bases to process your personal information. The following sections outline these legal bases in the context of different regions:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR/UK-GDPR): We process your information based on your consent, which you provide for specific purposes. This includes processing voice samples within our Service, where your explicit consent is required.
Performance of a contract (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR/UK-GDPR): We process your personal information when it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. This includes providing our Services or taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
Legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR/UK-GDPR): We may process your information based on our legitimate interests, provided they do not override your interests and fundamental rights. This includes ensuring website stability and operational security, diagnosing problems and preventing fraudulent activities, improving user experience, offering secure payment methods, responding to customer inquiries, asserting our rights, and enforcing legal claims.
Legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR/UK-GDPR): We may process your information when necessary to comply with our legal obligations. This includes cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, exercising or defending legal rights, and disclosing information as evidence in litigation.
Vital interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d GDPR/UK-GDPR): In situations where it is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of a third party, we may process your information.
In Canada, we adhere to the applicable privacy laws and principles. Here are the legal bases we rely on to process your personal information:
Consent: We process your information if you have given us specific permission (express consent) for a particular purpose. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Exceptions: Under certain circumstances permitted by law, we may process your information without your consent. These exceptions include cases where:
- Collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained promptly.
- Processing is necessary for investigations, fraud detection and prevention, or business transactions meeting specific conditions.
- Information is contained in a witness statement and is necessary for assessing, processing, or settling an insurance claim.
- Identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with their next of kin.
- Reasonable grounds exist to believe an individual has been, is, or may be a victim of financial abuse.
- Collection and use with consent would compromise information availability or accuracy, and collection is reasonable for investigating agreement breaches or contraventions of Canadian laws.
- Disclosure is required to comply with legal obligations, such as subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or rules of the court.
- Information is produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession, and collection aligns with the purposes for which the information was produced.
- Collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
- Information is publicly available and specified by the regulations.
To sum it up: We may share your information in specific situations and with the following categories of third parties:
Vendors, consultants, and service providers - We share your data with third parties who assist us in providing services and require access to your information. These third parties are contractually bound to protect your data and can only use it as instructed by us. They are prohibited from sharing your information with any other organization. Here are examples of third-party services we may share information with:
- Data Analytics Services
- Payment Processors
- Testing Tools
- User Account Registration & Authentication Services
We may also share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers - Your information may be shared or transferred in connection with mergers, acquisitions, or other business transactions, ensuring the protection of your data throughout the process.
- Business Partners - Your information may be shared with our trusted business partners to provide you with specific products, services, or promotions.
We utilize cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons and pixels, to gather and store information. These technologies enable us to access and store data for various purposes.
To sum it up: If you choose to register or log in to our Services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
When you use our Services, we provide you with the option to register or log in using your existing social media account details, such as your Facebook or Google logins. If you opt for this method, we will receive specific profile information about you from your social media provider. The exact details may vary depending on the social media platform, but commonly include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture, and other information you have made public on that platform.
If there is no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it. In situations where immediate deletion is not feasible (e.g., due to backup archives), we will securely store your personal information, isolate it from further processing, and ensure its eventual deletion.
To sum it up: In certain regions like the EEA, UK, and Canada, you have enhanced privacy rights regarding your personal information. You can access, modify, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are located in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, you have specific rights under data protection laws. These rights may include the ability to request access, rectification, erasure, and restriction of your personal information, as well as data portability and the right to object to processing. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the provided contact details.
We will handle and respond to your requests in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
If you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
You can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us using the provided contact details. Please note that withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal.
To opt out of marketing and promotional communications, you can unsubscribe using the link provided in our emails or contact us using the provided contact details. Please note that even if you opt out of marketing communications, we may still contact you for non-marketing purposes.
For account information, you can review, update, or terminate your account by logging into your account settings or contacting us using the provided contact information. Upon termination, we will deactivate or delete your account, but may retain some information for legal compliance and troubleshooting purposes.
You have the option to manage cookies and similar technologies in your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may impact certain features and services of our website.
When you request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or erase your account and information from our active databases. However, please note that to prevent fraud, troubleshoot issues, aid in investigations, enforce our legal terms, and comply with relevant laws, we may need to keep some of your information in our files.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are configured to accept cookies by default. However, you can typically adjust your browser settings to remove or reject cookies if you wish. Be aware that choosing to remove or reject cookies might impact certain features or services within our platform.
To sum it up: As a resident of California, you are given particular rights pertaining to your personal information.
Under the California Civil Code Section 1798.83 or the 'Shine The Light' law, California residents can request, once annually and free of charge, information about the personal data categories we've disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including the names and addresses of these third parties, over the previous calendar year. If you are a California resident and wish to make this request, please submit it in writing to us at the contact information provided.
If you are below 18 years old, live in California, and have an account with our Services, you can request the removal of unwanted data that you've posted publicly on our Services. For removal requests, please contact us at the provided address, indicating the email tied to your account and your residency in California. We will ensure this data is not publicly visible on the Services, but note that it may not be fully erased from our systems, such as backups.
CCPA Privacy Notice:
According to the California Code of Regulations, a 'resident' is defined as an individual in California for more than temporary or transitory purposes or someone domiciled in California but currently outside the state for temporary or transitory purposes. Anyone else is deemed a 'non-resident'.
If you meet the definition of 'resident', we have certain responsibilities and obligations concerning your personal data.
What personal information categories do we collect?
Over the past twelve (12) months, we've collected the following categories of personal information:
|Contact details (real name, alias, postal address, telephone/mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name)
|Personal Information under CA Customer Records statute
|Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, financial information
|Protected Classification under CA or Federal Law
|Gender, date of birth
|Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, payment information
|Internet or Network Activity
|Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our/other websites, applications, systems, advertisements
|Audio, Electronic, Visual, Thermal, Olfactory Information
|Images, audio, video or call recordings related to our business activities
|Professional or Employment-Related Information
|Business contact details for our Services at a business level, job title, work history, professional qualifications (if applying for a job with us)
|Student records, directory information
|Inferences Drawn from Personal Information
|Inferences drawn from any collected personal information to create a profile or summary about preferences and characteristics
At PodcastAI, we may acquire additional personal information beyond established categories when you interact with us via different channels - online or offline, through customer support, partaking in our surveys or contests, or as we facilitate our services and respond to your inquiries.
How does PodcastAI handle your personal information?
Reach out to us via email at [email protected] or refer to the contact details at the end of this document for any inquiries.
In cases where an authorized agent is executing your opt-out right on your behalf, we may reject the request if the agent fails to provide verifiable proof of your authorization.
Does PodcastAI share your information with others?
Your personal information may be disclosed to our service providers under a written contract. Each service provider is a profit-oriented entity that processes the data on our behalf.
PodcastAI may use your personal information for our internal business objectives, such as conducting research for technological advancement. This is not considered "selling" your personal information.
PodcastAI has not sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the previous twelve (12) months. PodcastAI has disclosed certain categories of personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the past twelve (12) months.
Right to Request Deletion — You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information. We will respect this request and delete your data, subject to legal exceptions, such as compliance with legal obligations or processes necessary to guard against illegal activities.
Right to be Informed — Depending on the circumstances, you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information, the categories of personal information collected, the intended use of this data, disclosure of your data to third parties, and any business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
We abide by the law and are not obligated to provide or delete de-identified consumer information in response to a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination — We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
Verification Process — We will verify your identity when you make a request, which may require you to provide additional information for verification purposes.
Other Privacy Rights — You have the right to object to the processing of your data, request correction if it's incorrect, designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf, or opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Contact us via email at [email protected] for exercising these rights. We would appreciate hearing from you if you have any complaints about how we handle your data.
To sum it up: If your location is within the EEA, the GDPR grants you particular privileges concerning your personal data. Additionally, it places specific information disclosure responsibilities on us.
For our esteemed users located in the EEA: You have particular rights concerning your personal data under the GDPR, and it also mandates us to disclose certain details.
This segment applies if your location is within the EEA.
The entity, either alone or jointly, determining the purpose and process of personal data management is called the Controller. In this case, the Controller is: PodcastAI, Inc. email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer
To safeguard your data, we've designated a data protection officer: Sean Duncombe email: [email protected]
We've also established a representative in the European Union: Sean Duncombe email: [email protected]
Data Disclosure / Transfers to Third Countries
PodcastAI is a U.S. company headquartered in Wilmington, DE 19802, with a global presence. Consequently, your personal data may be transferred to and stored in locations outside your residing country. This includes the U.S. and countries outside the EEA. When processing your data outside the EEA, we ensure compliance with Art. 44 et seq. GDPR and maintain the European data protection standard. If we engage third-party tools processing your data outside the EEA, we typically use EU standard contractual clauses (SCC), entered into with the provider. In addition, as per the "Schrems II" ECJ requirements, we conduct a risk analysis for each transfer to a third country, ensuring lawful data processing and preventing unauthorized access by state authorities.
Automated Decision Making / Profiling
We do not engage in automated decision making or profiling (automated evaluation of personal aspects).
Depending on the laws of your country, you may have the right to access, amend or erase the personal information we collect from you. To request a review, update, or deletion of your personal information, please submit a request at [email protected].
To address a complaint about the site or to gain further information about the use of our services, please reach out to us at:
2810 N Church St, PMB 51378
Wilmington, DE 19802